Download the plugin from this link.
- Browse to your Prestashop admin panel → Modules → Module Manager → Upload a module.
- You will see that the module is now uploaded and installed. Click on Configure.
- Enable & Configure the Payment Methods:
● You will find new Payment methods “Credit Cards, Kiosk ( Aman & Masary ), Mobile Wallets, and valU.
● Enable the payment method from Payment Gateway Status.
● Fill in account following inputs first and then click "Authenticate":
a- “API Key”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab.
b- “HMAC Secret”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab.
● A success message will appear if the correct data is entered.
● You then configure the integration ID and the iframe used.
- Setting the callback URLs:
● Head to the Payment integrations page in Accept dashboard and click “Add”.
● Choose the payment method needed and the currency. Please make sure that the
currency is the same as the Prestashop currency.
● Set the transaction processed and transaction response callback URLs by the URLs copied when you click on the Copy Link.
● After submitting, a new payment method will be displayed in the portal
You can find below the test credentials that you can use to perform a test transaction.
|Cardholder Name||Test Account|
valU test credentials:
|valU Phone No.||valU OTP|
Mobile Wallet test credentials:
|Wallet Phone No.||Wallet MPIN||Wallet OTP|
Kindly check the link below for the video containing guidance to add all the payment methods on your website.
For more guidance, kindly check this video from: here
Updated 3 days ago