You can find the plugin link here.
- Open plugins page:
● Browse to your admin panel → Extensions → Manage → Install.
- Click on "Browse for file" below, then choose our plugin ZIP file.
- Click on VirtueMart → Payment Methods.
- Click on the "New" button. You will be redirected to the payment method information page.
- You will then fill in the payment method information based on which one you will integrate. You will then click "Save" and then click on "Configuration" tab.
- Adding your account data:
● Fill in account following inputs first:
a- “API Key”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab, then click "Authenticate".
b- “HMAC Secret”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab.
● "Integration ID", you will find which is the integration ID you can find in your Accept dashboard/Developers/payment integrations tab.
● "IFrame ID", you will find the iframe ID in your Accept dashboard/Developers/Iframes tab.
● "Has IFrame", you will check this as No with wallet payments as they don't use the iframes.
● "Has Items", you will check this as Yes with GET_GO, SOUHOOLA, and SHAHRY payments as they are mandatory for them. It is optional with the other payment methods.
● "Handles Shipping", will add the shipping amount created by you to the total amount.
● "Copy Link", You will click it to copy the callback URL. you will then add the URLs to your integration ID in your Accept dashboard/Developers/Payment Integrations tab by clicking on the Integration ID and then add the URL in the "Processed callback URL" & "Response callback URL".
After all that, click "Save" to apply this configuration.
Use the following card test data to perform a card test transaction with your test integration ID:
|Cardholder Name||Test Account|
Use the following wallet test data to perform a wallet test transaction with your test integration ID:
|Wallet No.||Wallet MPIN||Wallet OTP|
Use the following valU test data to perform a valU test transaction with your test integration ID:
|valU No.||valU OTP|
Kindly check the link below for the video containing guidance to add all the payment methods on your website.
For more guidance, kindly check this video from: here
Updated 3 days ago