What are Accept's standalone checkout tools?
If you're managing your business through your social media platform, or if you have a website/mobileApp, but you want to send a special offer to some customer or you have a hot offer and you have no time to deploy it on your website and for any other business case you can imagine.
Accept provides you with two powerful payment options "Invoices" and "Products", which will get your service/product ready to be sold within a couple of minutes, no coding needed, just a few configurations.
- Sign up for an account or login if you already have one.
- In your dashboard, click on the "Create" button on the top right corner beside your username. You then can click on "Product" to start creating the invoice.
- You should see a view similar to the one in the image below. This is your Products interface, from which you can create your products with the price and the needed details.
Product Name: Enter a name that defines and identifies your product to your customer.
Description: Enter a description for your product.
Price: Enter the price of the piece from your product.
Inventory: Enter the number of the available pieces to be sold from your product.
Needs Delivery: Choose if your product needs to be delivered or not.
Allow Quantity Chane: Choose if your customer can buy more than one piece per one time.
Merchant Product ID: Enter a unique reference to identify your product, but remember this reference is unique per product, so you cannot have two products with the same Merchant Product ID.
Currency: Choose the currency you want to accept your payment with "EGP, USD, etc...".
After choosing the desired currency, a list with your available payment methods will appear to you, please choose the payment method you want your customer to pay for you through.
You can choose one or more than one payment method to offer your customer to pay through.
By default, your account is created with an EGP credit card integration ID, to know more about creating/managing your payment integration please check the Payment Integrations guide.
Now your product creation page should look like the image below:
- Click Create Product, now you will be redirected to the "Products Summary" page. Your product list should look like the image below.
Usually, this page will be empty as long as this is your first time using the Products Standalone tool. If you need to reach the "Products Summary" page anytime, you can find it in the Navigation Board on the left under the "Payment Links" tab.
- Click on your product to view your product details, from which you can find your product link.
Share the link found in the Product Link field with your customer after clicking on "Preview", this is where he can pay for your product.
- Your customer should be redirected to a page similar to the below.
After typing in the billing data and clicking "Next", the customer will be redirected to the next step as shown below.
Now your customer can choose which payment channel he wishes to perform his payment through.
Your customer can order more than one piece if you allowed the quantity change in product creation step.
- When your customer performs a payment to your product, a new order record appears in your Orders tab and it will be marked as Paid, and a new record will be added to your transactions, check the Transactions tab guide to learn more about your transactions.
Also, if you checked the "Inventory Stock" related to this Product, you will find it decreased by the number of the sold ones.
You have just created your Product successfully
Now please share the product link with your user in order to pay for it.
Updated 11 months ago